Breakfast Club & After School Care
Breakfast is served in the Church Hall from 7.30 a.m. until 8.45 a.m. The children are then escorted to school by staff, ready for the school bell at 8.55 a.m. The breakfast club is open to children from Nursery to Year Six.
The club is run by members of the school staff and provides a nutritious breakfast and quality child care. The children who attend the Breaskfast Club have the opportunity to socialise with each other, play games and read.
- Apple juice, orange juice, milk or water
- A choice of cereals
- Toast, bagel, crumpet, muffin
The cost is:
- £3.50 from 7.30 a.m.
- £2.50 from 8.00 a.m.
- £1.50 from 8.30 a.m.
After School Care
The After School Care facility is available from 3.00 p.m. until 6.00 p.m. situated in the Year Four classroom. It is open for children from Nursery up to Year 6.
The facility is run by 2 members of staff. The children are served a snack until 4.30 p.m. and they are provided with a healthy tea from 4.30 p.m. onwards.
After School Club Menu
- Fruit/vegetables (cucumber, carrots, oranges, bananas, raisins, apples)
- Cheese and crackers
- Shepherds pie and vegetables
- Lasagne and garlic bread
- Wraps - various fillings, tuna, cheese, chicken
- Jacket potato - various fillings, cheese, tuna, beans
- Fish fingers, fish cakes with wedges and beans
- Pasta sauce and wedges
- Rice pudding
- Fresh fruit and cream
- Ice cream and jelly
- Chocolate cake and custard
- Jam cake and custard
The cost is:
- £5.50 until 4.30 p.m.
- £8.50 until 6.00 p.m.
The children who attend the Wrap Around Care have the opportunity to complete homework, socialise with each other, play games and read.
The children’s choices are taken into consideration and are changed regularly.