Receptionist / Administrator
St Gabriel’s Catholic Voluntary Primary Academy
Allendale Road, Ormesby, Middlesbrough, TS7 9LF
Tel: 01642 315538
Head Teacher: Mrs M B Ryan
Salary: £12,791 - £13,277 actual salary
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week
Contractual Status: Fixed Term in the first instance until 31.08.2018
Required for September 2017
The Local Management wish to appoint a highly motivated, creative, hardworking and enthusiastic Administrator.
The successful candidate will:
• Have very good communication skills in order to undertake reception duties and correspond with people at all levels
• Have very good organisational skills
• Be very capable of operating computer based admin systems, with excellent ICT skills
• Have an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and accuracy when handling pupil data • Have very good literacy and numeracy skills
• Polite and hard working children
• Support from parents, governors and Church community
• A happy, caring school
• Supportive programme for professional development
• Strong links with partner schools within our Multi Academy Trust (St Peter’s Secondary, St Mary’s Primary and St Margaret’s Primary)
St Gabriel’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
Applications should be returned to the school to the above address or email address.
Closing date: Friday 28th July 2017 12.00 noon.
Shortlisting: Friday 28th July 2017.
Interview date: Monday 31st July 2017.